Sunday, August 24, 2008

I made Lauren's special dip!


I made Lauren's special dip today! I didn't add olives because I hate olives. But I did get bbq potato chips and Dr Pepper. I thought it was pretty good, but not the best dip I've ever had in my life. I think it would taste better with plain potato chips. I definitely don't like it enough to eat it every Friday night. It was fun to try something new, though!

Next up: I was planning to do the recaps in order so I was going to do #5 Lauren's Big Mix-Up. However, I got a few new books over the weekend that I bought off ebay. One of them is #35 The New Stephanie, and I am going to do that one instead. The Sleepover Friends take another one of those magazine quizzes and this time it's Stephanie who is upset about her score and tries to change who she is. Also, Lauren is NOT the narrator! And they have a new friend named Hope! Look for a recap Monday night.





3 comments:

Fear Street said...

Yum...I heart BBQ chips!

Sada said...

Ha ha ha! AWESOME!

I double dog dare you to try it with Cool Ranch Doritos. Those were always a staple at my middle school sleepovers, though in retrospect they're pretty foul. I think you have Cool Ranch breath for approximately two weeks after eating them.

BadKat said...

YUM,Yummy,YUM! Next Tuesday I start my "I have to be in a bikini for 12 days in 3 months" diet.

But that is next week! And since I went to the State Fair yesterday and consumed a week's worth of calories, and I am going again on Monday; what's the harm if I add in a wee bit of dip and Cool Ranch Doritos?

You should pick something they eat in each book and make it. It would not be hard to get ideas!