Tuesday, September 2, 2008

black, white & red

I found this really cute coat at Express. It's a black & white houndstooth wool coat. Unfortunately you cannot save images on the Express website, but here is the link:

http://www.express.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=604&parentCategoryId=2&categoryId=33&subCategoryId=33

I love it! It's not my usual style, but I really want it.

Then I thought... you know whose style it is? Stephanie's! She would totally wear this jacket! I can see her wearing it with a red scarf and red gloves.

I think I have been reading too many Sleepover Friends books.

The jacket also comes in red & white! Coincidence? I think I need this jacket! Just ignore the price tag, though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always thought Stephanie's style was super cool and I still wear a lot of black and white today... not so much red, though.

Jen said...

Oooh! That's snazzy. I'd Stephanie it up with a black beret and black gloves.

nikki said...

sweeeeet!

BadKat said...

Oh, that is sooooooo cute! I have one that is similar, but it is solid pink. You live in IL, so you need a coat just about as much of the year as I do :)