Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I promise a recap of #12 Kate's Sleepover Disaster tonight. Sorry for the delay! I was in Philly last week, visiting some friends. I also went to the New Kids on the Block concert! It was awesome. But the main reason for my lack of updates is the 2nd job. It is killing me. I was hired to work 3 days a week, and I've been getting scheduled for 4-5 days a week. I already have a full-time job and I write for a newspaper about once a month, so I never have any free time anymore! I tried to quit on Sunday but they wouldn't let me. ha. They agreed to put me down for only 3 days a week from now on, so I'm going to stay.

I have tonight off from the 2nd job, so I promise I will post a recap. In the meantime, please vote on my poll! Part of the reason I got the 2nd job was so I could save up to go on a really great trip next year. I need some motivation when I'm mopping the store at night. ha. Thanks!

5 comments:

BananaBomb said...

I'm voting for Australia/New Zealand, because my brother-in-law goes to Eastern Europe about four times a year. He likes it, but he's weird. I personally think that it may have tons of history, but it could be boring.

Iceland? I know pretty much nothing about Iceland, so... I can't give you my opinion on that.

South Africa- Crazy political stuff happening there. I'd be afraid, but basically I'm a wimp.

Australia- four words: scuba-diving Great Barrier Reef. Crazy white sand beaches. Fosters, Australian for beer. Oh, sorry, that's eight extra words.

tctill said...

Iceland!! I would kill to go to Scandinavia.

Anonymous said...

Ahh, I saw the New Kids in September, and they were great in the extremely cheesy way that the New Kids are wont to do. I want to see them again!

MaybeSomeday said...

I'm so jealous that you got to see the New Kids! I was actually listening to their greatest hits on my drive to work this morning.

Did I just admit that?

Sada said...

I voted for Iceland, but I want you to know that Australia/New Zealand was a very close runner-up.